6 Fun Facts About Contact Lenses!
Contact lenses are a great alternative to glasses for many people. The contact lenses from Bausch and Lomb offer convenience, comfort, and confidence! But did you know that there are other benefits too? Read on to learn more about the top 6 fun facts about contact lenses.
- The average person will use their first set of contact lenses for over 2 years.
- You can wear them in water or sleep with them without any restrictions or consequences.
- Some brands come tinted, so they match your natural eye color though this is unnecessary if you want to stick with clear!
- If you have sensitive eyes, then contacts may be the best option for you because they don’t irritate your eyeballs like glasses.
- Contacts are great for people who suffer from nearsightedness or farsightedness and work well for many with astigmatism.
- There are a few different types of contacts that you can get. You have the option of disposable or reusable, and then there are soft or hard lenses depending on what your doctor recommends for you!
If you want to try contact lenses, go for it! But make sure you know how they work and if they’re right for your eyes. It is always best to consult with a professional first, especially since so many types of lenses are out on the market today. And finally, enjoy wearing them as much as possible!